This talisman reads 'Fortem Posce Animum' in Latin, which means 'Courage to Challenge Life'. The hand holding the laurel leaves is symbolic of the spirit's triumph over adversity.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, Pyrrha is committed to environmental responsibility—their jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in their Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 17mm x 17mm
- Comes with a 18" Fine Curb chain
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch